10 Life Truths for Less Stress Right Now
After feeling like I got body slammed by life last week, I dug deep and came back to some of the major truths that keep me centered and grounded. Amidst chaos, stress, and busyness it’s is easy to forget what is most important: our health, happiness, and connection to others. Sink into these 10 Life Truths and feel your tension melting away.
- You will never have enough time to do all the things you don’t really want to.
- You can’t take care of others unless you take care of yourself first.
- The best way to enjoy life is to live in the present moment.
- You, as much as anyone else, deserve your attention, care, and love.
- Sometimes you are strong and can carry others, sometimes you need to give in and let others carry you.
- True joy comes from accepting yourself as is and giving others permission to come as they are.
- You are not your thoughts or feelings, you are the observer of them.
- Mistakes and challenges are part of the human experience. Embrace them.
- You judge and criticize yourself much harsher than anyone else ever would.
- Each one of us is doing our best in each moment given our circumstances and current levels of consciousness.