5 Rules to Remember in Style & in Life
There are way too many style rules to count and probably millions of life rules you can follow. Now I don’t really think you can compare your style to your life, but you probably think about what to wear almost everyday and your style can have an impact on your life.
Here are 5 simple rules to remember in style & in life.
- It’s all in the details — the little things matter. Fit can make all of the difference when it comes to style and the small details of an outfit can take it from blah to spectacular. Just like in life, the smallest gesture like smiling more, or calling instead of texting can brighten up someone’s day.
- Mix it up. If your always wearing the same color or the same style of clothes try mixing it up with a pop of color or instead of wearing your casual outfit, throw on something with a little glamour. Same holds true in life, challenge yourself to try new things. You’ll be amazed at what you might find and how you will feel.
- Be true to yourself. Its great to take style inspiration from others, but make sure you make it your own. Whether it’s your style, or your career path, make sure you do what you love.
- Conquer your fears. Ever been scared to wear that outfit/trend/style for fear of what people may think, or your own fear of what you might look like? I say wear it. That’s the only way you know if it works for you. Don’t put your self into the “I could never wear that” box, and don’t compare yourself to how others look. Style is for everybody. Same is true in life; don’t fear something because it’s not your style…right now.
- Confidence is key. You can have on the most stylish outfit, but if you don’t feel comfortable then it just won’t look good. Also in life, believing in yourself and your abilities will take you so far, so hold your head up and don’t forget to smile.
What rules do you follow in style & in life?