Your Feet Matter!
As a Career Girl, you probably take some amount of care of your feet.
- You buy comfortable shoes (within reason)
- You get pedicures (especially in sandals weather)
- You might even opt for foot massages or give your tight and tired feet a myofascial release session with a tennis ball
But did you know that despite all of these efforts, your feet can still be causing you problems?
- Do you have lower back pain?
- Are your calves tight?
- Do your knees knock together when you try to run or jog?
- Have you ever heard you have a tight IT band or patellofemoral syndrome?
- Have you recently have you had a baby and experienced lengthening of the feet due to pregnancy?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you might be surprised to know that each of those problems can be caused by poorly conditioned arches or “flat feet.”
And no, orthotics are NOT the answer, despite what others would lead us to believe.
To learn more about how you can train and stretch your feet and eliminate pain in other parts of your body caused by your nicely pedicured but misunderstood beauties, read this blog post. Your feet will thank you!