Sure, we talk about productivity on Career Girl Network’s “Productivity Sundays.” We tell you how to be more productive, get more done, and be better at your job and your life. But it all hinges on two things for me. I’m more productive when I’m:
- Being accountable to someone or something.
- Having fun.
Enter Lift.do. Lift.do isn’t just about productivity. It recognizes that all goals, whether tied to productivity or not, are hinged on the idea of creating habits. Experts say it takes 21 days to create a habit and Lift is going to get you to make and stick to good habits. Here’s how it works:
- Think of a habit you want to create. It can be personal, it can be professional, or a mix of both.
- Enter that habit into your Lift app or online.
- When you complete the habit on any given day, check in on your app.
- Add friends to your network and give them props for completing the habits they’ve set. They’ll do the same for you.
- BAM–habit created.
- Then, check your progress on the Lift app. How often are you doing it? Which days are you skipping? Examine your progress.
I love seeing that I’ve eaten breakfast 100% of the time recently…but ashamed that in the last 7 days my “exercise” habit got a big fat ZERO! But I can use Lift.do’s accountability to increase my productivity with tasks I hope to complete daily and habits I want to make. So go over to the App Store and get it…now. It will make you more productive, I promise.