Last Year on Career Girl Network
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- Do you find yourself constantly moving things from one to-do list to another and never getting them done? Then you need to read “Step by Step,” your guide to creating to-do lists based on projects, then tasks.
- One of our favorite infographics ever – “Women Will Out Earn Men by 2024.“
- We loved this video from Nike on “The Real Voice of the Female Athlete.“
- When you get married, changing or keeping your last name is a personal decision, but either way, here’s how to “Let the World Know About Your Name Change.”
- Are you bringing your “Whole Fun Self” to work? If not, that might be a problem.
- Athletes often talk about the concept of “recovery” in training, but it’s also key in your non-athletic life. Here’s “The Importance of Recovery.”