Last Year on Career Girl Network…
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- To be truly productive, tracking your time can mean the world. Real Simple tells you how it’s done.
- Do you have a plan for every turn? Should you? Check out these “Contingency Plans: Your Lifesaver at Work.“
- Stop browsing the same old job search sites. These are “15 Unique Job Boards to Help You Get the Gig.“
- Gone through something mortifying at work? Here’s how to “Bounce Back After Embarrassment at Work.“
- A guest post from an incredible woman who tackled body image with the triathlon in “Good Enough for You!“