Last Year on Career Girl Network
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- Does marriage help your career or hurt it? Weigh in with your opinion in “I Do or Do Not: That is the Question for Your Career“
- Are you ruthless to your competition in business? Probably not a great idea. Here’s why it’s best to “Love Your Competition“
- Are you sick of your makeup melting off of your face by lunch? Try these products to “Make Makeup Last All Day“
- Want to attend a women’s conference, but don’t know which to pick. Here’s how to choose “The Right Women’s Conference for You“
- The sheer blouse trend is still going strong, but are you wearing it right? Here are the “Do’s and Don’t’s of Sheer Blouses“