Last Year on Career Girl Network
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- Job searching doesn’t always mean moving “up” – there are really good reasons to move laterally as well. Here are “5 Reasons to Make a Lateral Career Move.“
- Monica O’Connell, Career Girl’s resident Marriage and Family Therapist gives us the skinny on the “5 Love Love Languages and How to Use Them in Your Life.“
- When you brand (business or personal) encounters controversy, you have to deal with it. But how can you start with the end in mind? Here’s how to “Build a Brand to Withstand Controversy.“
- Can you follow up an interview with a phone call? Maybe. But here are other ways to do it in “The Follow Up Call May Be Dead, But Your Initiative Isn’t.“
- It’s the incredible Danielle Bilbruck’s first post with CGN – “Speak Up! Whispering Solves Nothing.“