Last Year on Career Girl Network
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- Already love public speaking? You can still improve. Here are “5 Expert Tips for Already Good Public Speakers.”
- Whether you wanted to be an actress or a bee catcher, someone probably once told you that you needed a “fallback career.” Do you still? Find out here.
- Great advice from a female CEO – “Punch Above Your Weight.“
- Should you really keep multi-tasking? It could be hurting your productivity. Check out Rebecca Niziol’s “Single-Tasking: The Power of Focus.”
- Are you sick of being in a funk? Then get out of it with Melissa Foster’s “3 Questions to Reboot Your Mind.”