Last Year on Career Girl Network
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- What would you say if you had 118 seconds? That’s how long it takes to make a first impression.
- One year ago, we introduced Gayle Tzemach Lemmon’s TED Talk, “Women: Example, Not Exception.“
- You know what you want in a job, but do you know what you don’t? “I Would Do Anything for a Job, But I Won’t Do That“
- Are you showing who you really are on social media? Sharpen your social media persona with these tips.
- Have you made drunken mistakes with coworkers? Here are “5 Mistakes to Avoid at Office Happy Hour.”