Last Year on Career Girl Network
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- This time last year, Mark Zuckerberg announced his marriage to Priscilla Chan, and we crowned her “The New Trophy Wife“
- One of the most amazing goal-setting videos of all time came out last year during this week…check it out, “Never Give Up!“
- If you’re job searching, you need to be tracking your search. Are you keeping track of the important things you need to?
- “Forget What You Learned in Kindergarten” from the CEO of ComEd, Anne Pramaggiore
- More and more companies are hiring “Chief Collaboration Officers.” Here’s how to be your own!