Last Year on Career Girl Network
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- Is your grumpiness hurting your career? Here’s why you should “Always Say Good Morning“
- One of our most popular posts ever from Marriage and Family Therapist Monica O’Connell – “4 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life a la 50 Shades of Grey“
- If you need to revamp your email system, follow this “Super Efficient Email Process“
- Interviewing for a job? Don’t be surprise if your interview process looks more like a project with “Projects are the New Interview“
- Have you been thrown into the deep end with a job you’re unsure of? Here’s how to “Master a Job You Don’t Know How to Do“