We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- You’re going to want to discover “The Joys of Mentoring“
- Sara Blakely of Spanx became “The World’s Youngest Female Self-Made Billionaire“
- We discovered the amazing organization of “Erin Condren Calendars Organizing Your Life“
- lululemon got us running with “5 Tips for Sticking to Your Running Routine”
- We became obsessed with ABC’s “Shark Tank” and brought you “Interviewing Lessons from Shark Tank“