Last Year on CGN…
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- Do you just love racking up points on your rewards credit card? Kelley Long, our financial expert, tells you about the good, the bad, and the ugly of “Using Rewards Credit Cards.“
- Do you have the right teammates surrounding you in your career? Danielle Bilbruck tells you how to get them in “Aaaaaand Break.”
- You have 3 minutes to spare, right? Rebecca Niziol tells you what to do with the “3 Most Important Minutes of Your Day.”
- What kind of career do you want to have? “Paint By Number or Connect The Dots?“
- Need to shop but not sure how to make it fit your finances? Baaba Grant-Acquah gives you “Shopping & Style Tips for the Budget Friendly Fashionista.”