Last Year on CGN…
We’re starting a new feature on Career Girl today that you’ll begin to see every Friday….Last Year on Career Girl! CareerGirlNetwork.com launched on March 7, 2012 out of 6+ years of blogging on numerous platforms including Chicago Career Girl and Minneapolis Career Girl. As we move into our second year, we’re looking back every week at the best articles from 365 days ago.
Last Year on Career Girl…
- It might be that your best friend is your greatest supporter, but here’s why “When It Comes to Goals, Don’t Tell Your BFF.“
- Have you been thinking about getting a seasonal job on the side for the holidays? Weigh your options in “Getting a Seasonal Side Job: The Pros, Cons, and How To’s.“
- Don’t run away from your weaknesses! Confront them! Here’s how to “Put Your Weaknesses Front and Center in a New Job.“
- Not sure if someone is being authentic? Follow these tips on “How to Tell If Someone is Slimy.”
- Rebecca Niziol is in recovery….”Perfectionist Recovery,” and you should be too!