Pretty in Prints: The DO’s and DON’Ts of Wearing Prints to Work
1. Don’t do head-to-toe print, unless you are a certified mix master and the prints will fit into your company culture.
2. Do wear a print dress with a neutral or black shoe.
3. Do wear print cardigans or sweaters with traditional work outfits.
4. Do wear a print blouse under a blazer.
5. Do wear print shoes with a neutral outfit.
6. Don’t be afraid to wear print.
Here are some additional Pretty in Print options. If you are new to the world of prints and want to test it out, try paring print pieces with black and if you are feeling bold, try a pop of color with your prints. If you’ve already conquered the world of prints and want to take it to the next level, try mixing prints. Experiment with mixing prints from the same color family and looking for patterns that compliment each other. What are your favorite prints: Jacquard, Chevron, Paisley, Houndstooth, Polka dots?