We Know Everybody! Informational Interview Connections
If you’re considering a career change or embarking on a job search, informational interviewing has proven to be an incredibly effective way to expand your network, increase knowledge in an industry, and connect within specific companies and areas of expertise. Unfortunately, conducting an informational interview often requires cold calling or emailing your prospective interview.
Career Girl Network is taking the guesswork out of the process by giving you the best informational interviews in your industry quickly and easily.
The Informational Interviewing Process:
- You’ll start by completing a short, but meaningful online questionnaire to help CGN determine your goals and needs for informational interview connections.
- Career Girl Network will schedule a time to talk with you one-on-one to learn more about what individuals in our network might be best for you to interview.
- Career Girl Network connect you via email with an individual who has agreed to:
- Spend at least 60 minutes with you in an informational interview.
- Consider introducing you to 3 additional individuals in their his or her who can help you reach your goals.
- Conduct a follow-up phone call with you in the 90 days following your initial interview.
– OR –