Flower Power: 5 Ways To Wear Spring Floral Prints
MONDAY: Sweater – Paul Smith, Pants – Reiss, Bag – Prada, Shoes – Christian Louboutin, TUESDAY: Jacket – Zara, Dress – Suno, Clutch – Valentino, Shoes -Zara, WEDNESDAY: Blouse – Tory Burch, Pants – Tory Burch, Shoes – J.Crew, Purse – Tory Burch, THURSDAY: Shirt – Ralph Lauren, Skirt – Marlene Birger, Shoes – Gianvitto Rossi, Purse – BCBG, FRIDAY: Shirt – Tory Burch, Cardigan – Tory Burch, Jeans – Paige, Shoes – Tory Burch, Tote – J.Crew
Have you looked around you lately? Flowers are starting to bloom outside and floral prints are hitting the clothing stores. Nothing signifies the change in season more than the power of the flower. Here are 5 ways to incorporate floral prints into your work week wardrobe:
1) Monday – the floral printed sweater makes a bold statement. Pair it with simple black trousers and a sleek black pump and bag. The sweater will be the focal piece.
2) Tuesday – for that big meeting pair a powerful floral dress with a double breasted blazer. The neutral navy blue jacket is a great compliment to the bold orange floral. Pair it with simple nude pumps and a simple bag.
3) Wednesday – not sure what to wear on hump day? How about a floral blouse with a simple pant.
4) Thursday – the ruffled shirt and floral pencil skirt combo is great for going from your desk to dinner.
5) Friday – TGIF! Be bold by mixing two prints – floral and stripes. The key is to stay in the same color family such as with the navy floral print on the top and the navy stripes on the cardigan. And keep accessories neutral.