Succeeding in the Job Search Today [INFOGRAPHIC]
This infographic, compiled by Interview Success Formula, a program that helps job seekers to deliver powerful interview answers, illustrates how job seekers can navigate through the job search today and how to do well in the process. Some takeaways to note include:
- 80 percent of available jobs are never advertised
- 20 percent of job applicants get interviews
- The average length of an interview is approximately 40 minutes
- The most important characteristics in a job applicant are multitasking, initiative, and creative thinking
- Check out the full infographic below and let us know your thoughts in the comments!
What do you think? What are some other ways to succeed in the job search?