The Women’s Online Community You MUST Join: Project Eve
Have you met Eve? Project Eve, that is. Well, if you haven’t, we want to introduce you to her. Project Eve is an incredible site for women business owners. But even if you’re not an entrepreneur, you’re going to want to network with this phenomenal group of women
What Can You Find on Project Eve?
- Articles on everything from Sales and Marketing for business owners to serious talk about work-life balance and more.
- The powerful online forum “Help an Eve Out” where women can ask questions of their peers and great supportive, straight-forward answers
- The opportunity to write a blog and get featured to thousands of readers
- And more….
Why Project Eve?
- Because it’s for women and by women! Meredith Dennes and Kim Oksenberg are two powerhouse women who recognized the need for a support forum for women business owners, and made it happen!
- Solicitations aren’t welcome on Project Eve. So you know you’re going to get the best information without being sold to by any members of the group!
- Even if you’re not a business owner now, you might think about owning your own business or starting what our friend Nicole at Ms. Career Girl calls a “side hustle” at some point, and Project Eve can help with you everything in that realm.
So go ahead, get on board, and join the Project Eve Community today! I’m a regular blogger on my Project Eve page, so you can always be a part of our CGN community at Project Eve by reading and commenting there!