Your 5 Minute Career “Homework”
Sure, it’s been a while since you’ve been in school. But here at Career Girl Network, every Sunday night, we’re bringing you “Homework” – a simple task that will take less than 10 minutes (most less than 5) and still have a significant impact on your career.
Here’s your homework for tonight!
- Check your Facebook privacy settings.
Once again, Facebook has made some significant changes, and you may find that more of your photos, whereabouts, and other details of your profile are no longer private. Head over to Facebook and follow this prodedure:
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on the little arrow in your cover photo on the top right corner of your profile, which will drop down a menu that has the words “View as” in it.
- Click on “View as” and click on “Public.” This will show you what someone you’re not friends with sees on your profile.
- Then, adjust your privacy settings to ensure things you don’t want seen….aren’t.
Have fun with your privacy settings, ladies!